I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was great. I've done a lot of reflecting on my role in 2010, and I've found there is a lot of room for improvement. Since this is the last day of the year, I decided now is the time to make some changes, to start with a clean slate in 2011. I've made some resolutions, and this time, I plan to stick to them. The following is a list I endeavor to accomplish this year:
- Attend church more often.
- Lose twenty pounds and excercise more.
- Finish my novel and query publishers.
- Be more optimistic. I tend to be Eeyore at times. I want to change this about myself. I don't want to be Tigger or Pooh, maybe Rabbit.(:
- Be a better friend.
- Implement a family game night.
- Make a definitive decision about my future.